реклама

воскресенье, 20 сентября 2020 г.

Various ‎– Mersey Sounds Volume Two

 

1–The Troggery Five Bye Bye Bird

2–The Troggery Five I'm Gonna Jump

3–The Others Oh Yeah

4–The Others I'm Taking Her Home

5–Goldie & The Gingerbreads Please Please

6–Goldie & The Gingerbreads Sailor Boy

7–Goldie & The Gingerbreads That's Why I Love You

8–Goldie & The Gingerbreads The Skip

9–Force Five Don't Make By Baby Blue

10–Force Five Shaking Postman

11–Force Five Yeah I'm Waiting

12–Force Five I Don't Want To See You Again

13–Force Five Baby Don't Care

14–Force Five Come Down To Earth

15–Force Five I Want You Baby

16–Force Five Gee Too Tiger

17–The In Crowd I Don't Mind

18–The In Crowd That's How Strong My Love Is

19–The In Crowd Things She Says

20–The In Crowd Stop Wait A Minute

21–The Syndicats On The Horizon

22–The Viscounts Who Put The Bomp

23–Sounds Incorporated William Tell

24–Pete Maclaine And The Clan Yes I Do

25–The Peddlers Let The Sunshine In

26–The Persuasions Big Brother

27–The Persuasions Deep Down Love

28–Duffy Power Farewell Baby

29–Duffy Power I Saw Her Standing There

30–Duffy Power I Don't Care

31–The Bunch Of Fives At The Station

1999










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

The Constant Sound – The Constant Sound

 A1 Time A2 Come Out In The Sun A3 Dancing Patterns A4 Avalon A5 Playtime A6 Calico Bus B1 The Constant Sound B2 Rid...