реклама

среда, 14 декабря 2016 г.

Various ‎– The Dimension Dolls 2003

CD, Compilation, Reissue
Country:
US
Released:
01 Sep 2003
Genre:
Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop Rock
Tracklist
1.The Cookies Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby)
2.Carole King Crying In The Rain
3.Little Eva The Loco-Motion
4.The Cookies On Broadway
5.Little Eva Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
6.Carole King Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
7.The Cookies Foolish Little Girl
8.Carole King It Might As Well Rain Until September
9.Little Eva Up On The Roof
10.The Cookies Chains
11.Carole King It Started All Over Again
12.Little Eva Uptown
13.The Cookies Girls Grow Up Faster Than Boys
14.Carole King I Didn't Have Any Summer Romance
15.Little Eva Let's Turkey Trot
16.The Cookies I Want A Boy For My Birthday
17.Carole King He's A Bad Boy
18.Little Eva What I Gotta Do (To Make You Jealous)
19.The Cookies I Never Dreamed
20.Little Eva- Makin' With The Magilla
The Dimension Dolls
Gur
Credits
Arranged By – Carole King
Mastered By – Bob Irwin, Jayme Pieruzzi
Producer – Gerry Goffin
Notes
Tracks 1-12 originally released as Dimension LP 6001, Dimension Dolls Volume 1, in 1963.













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

The Constant Sound – The Constant Sound

 A1 Time A2 Come Out In The Sun A3 Dancing Patterns A4 Avalon A5 Playtime A6 Calico Bus B1 The Constant Sound B2 Rid...